You no longer need to be the victim of swollen ankles, varicose veins or poor style. We offer the largest selection of compression socks in Barrie. With hundreds of styles and colors to choose from, we are confident that will find what you need.
Why Choose Us?
- We dedicate 20-30 min 1 on 1 fitting sessions for proper sizing, patient information and addressing all questions that you might have about compression socks stockings.
- We are open 6 days a week.
- All fittings are done by a healthcare provider and certified compression socks fitter.
- We carry over the counter and medical grade compression socks from world’s top manufacturers at all price ranges.
How do compression stockings work?
You wear compression stockings to improve blood flow in your legs. Compression stockings gently squeeze your legs to move blood up your legs. This helps prevent leg swelling and, to a lesser extent, blood clots.
If you have varicose veins, spider veins, or have just had surgery, your doctor may prescribe compression stockings.
Compression Socks FAQ’s
- Aching and heavy feeling in legs
- Swelling in legs
- Varicose Veins
- Controlled Diabetes Type 2
- Spider Veins
- Traveling ( ie. Flights, long drives)
- Preventing blood clots, especially after surgery or injury when you are less active
- Pressures - from light pressure to strong pressure
- 15-20 mmHg Mild ** No prescription required
- 20-30 mmHg Moderate and up ** Prescription required
- Lengths - from knee-high to the top of the thigh
- Colors - from black to multicolor socks are available at Pro Motion Healthcare.
Compression Socks Tips & News
When you think of compression socks, chances are the first thing that comes to mind is your grandmother’s hosiery....Read Post
While you don’t have to be pregnant to deal with varicose veins, they often begin during this time. A varicose vein...Read Post