Free Consultation & Assessment
At Pro Motion Healthcare we transcend as Barrie's Award Winning and Canada's First 3D printed custom-made orthotic inserts and orthopedic shoe modifications specialists. We approach each patient with care and understanding by providing the best possible solutions by utilizing advanced 3D printing technology to develop the most accurate orthotics.
Why Choose Us?
- We are the first clinic in Canada to Offer 3D Printed Custom Orthotics..
- We will make sure that you are fully satisfied with your custom foot orthotics. Starting with assessment and fast turnaround your experience will be smooth and worry free.
- Direct Billing is possible for selected insurance companies.
- Two year extended warranty on all custom made orthotics and unlimited modifications.
- Free Consultation with our Certified Pedorthist
- Flexible hours and same day appointment, including Saturdays.
How Do We Make 3D Printed Custom Orthotics?
As part of our commitment to innovation, our clinic offers FitStation powered by HP. This combines 3D foot scanning with dynamic gait analysis to enable both orthotic recommendations and 3D printed custom orthotics. Our team of foot specialists at Pro Motion Healthcare will analyze your findings and prescribe 3D printed custom orthotics just for you.
The lattice-design of the 3D printed custom orthotics is superior in every way because they are lightweight and comfortable while helping to correct the biomechanical problems that lead to pain and discomfort.
- 3D printed custom orthotics allows your foot specialist to design a device that has more precision and comfort than ever before.
- For areas of your foot where more biomechanical control is needed, the 3D printer fills the lattice-spaces without making the orthotic thicker or heavier.
- Other segments of the foot may require more, or less, support and flexibility. 3D printing can achieve all of this through more or less filling of the lattice-framework without the bulkiness of other custom orthotics
- Our 3D printed orthotics are thin and lightweight, so they will fit in most of your footwear.
- By wearing your 3D printed custom orthotics as prescribed, you will be pain-free faster!
About 3D Printed Custom Orthotics
3D printing, also called additive manufacturing, is known to be very precise, and therefore, more reliable than error-prone manual manufacturing, which has dominated the custom orthotic industry since the 1950s. Unfortunately, 3-D printing custom orthotics had not been an option due to slow printing speeds and materials that lacked accuracy, durability, and comfort.
HP Inc. broke through those barriers through the introduction of a revolutionary Multi Jet Fusion 3D printer, patented bio-compatible nylon printing powder and lattice-design that offers unprecedented comfort and control while maintaining a thin profile that will fit in most shoes.
To learn more and schedule your appointment today call us at 705-315-0111.
Custom Orthotics FAQ’s
- Flat feet/ Pes Planus
- Plantar fasciitis
- Shin splints
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Soft/Hard Corns
- Sever's Desease
- Lower Back Pain - Sciatica
- Bunions/Halux Valgus
- High arched feet
- Morton's Neuroma