At Pro Motion Healthcare we transcend as Barrie's Award Winning custom-made orthotic inserts and orthopedic shoe modifications specialists. We approach each patient with care and understanding by providing best possible solutions by utilizing advanced 3D technology to develop the most accurate orthotics.
Why Choose Us?
- We will make sure that you are fully satisfied with your custom foot orthotics. Starting with assessment and fast turnaround your experience will be smooth and worry free.
- Direct Billing is possible for selected insurance companies.
- Two year extended warranty on all custom made orthotics and unlimited modifications.
- Free consultation with our Certified Pedorthist
- Flexible hours and same day appointment, including Saturdays.
How Do We Made Your Orthotics?
Custom orthotic inserts are calibrated specifically to each foot's flexibility rating, your body weight and your activity level for maximum support and comfort. Our certified pedorthist will make sure that you understand how orthotics can help with your gait and foot issues. We collaborate with other healthcare providers that include an acupuncturist, massage therapist, physiotherapist to provide additional treatment options if needed for fast resolution of pain.
What are Custom Made Orthotics?
Custom orthotics are specially-made shoe inserts designed for the contours of your feet. They support your feet and realign how your feet adapt to the ground. In addition to common issues like heel pain and plantar fasciitis (arch pain), custom shoe inserts are helpful in alleviating back and ankle pain resulting from incorrect posture. You could say that custom made orthotics provide a solid foundation for your overall body by supporting your knees, back, hips and head.
At Pro Motion Healthcare our foot specialist utilize the latest orthotic technology to provide you with fastest turn-around for orthotics in Barrie, while providing consistent and reliable results.
Custom Orthotics FAQ’s
- Flat feet/ Pes Planus
- Plantar fasciitis
- Shin splints
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Soft/Hard Corns
- Sever's Desease
- Lowee Back Pain - Sciatica
- Bunions/Halux Valgus
- High arched feet
- Morton's Neuroma