Free 15 Minute Consultation
Pro Motion Healthcare is one of the Top 3 Acupuncture Clinics in Barrie. We specialize in acute and chronic pain management, utilizing evidence-based and scientifically proven treatment plans. Life doesn’t stop for injury. Our acupuncturist know your time is valuable. Our goal is to get you back to normal as quickly as possible with a personalized program that suits your needs and fits your schedule.
We Offer Direct Billing
Why Choose Us?
- We will ensure that all expectations are met. From assessment to treatment, booking to billing, and intake to discharge, your experience with Pro Motion Healthcare is our top priority — we guarantee it
- Our Acupuncturist has received several awards of excellence with over 8 years of experience in pain management. What makes him unique is that he is an internationally trained Medical Doctor who is able to evaluate and provide treatment that very few in the world can. He is also certified and trained in Neurofunctional acupuncture which has been shown to relieve pain with fewer sessions
- Flexible hours throughout the week and Saturdays
- We offer direct billing to most of the insurance companies
At Pro Motion Healthcare We Offer:
- Traditional Acupuncture
- Auricular acupuncture
- Neurofunctional Acupuncture
How Does Acupuncture work?
Acupuncture comes form ancient oriental believe that energy is responsible for one’s well-being. Energy travels along 14 pathways or meridians connected to specific organs. When energy is blocked health issues may arise. Therefore, by stimulating point along channels the energy block is removed.
- Carpal Tunnel syndrome
- Back pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Knee pain
- Neck pain
- Hip pain
- Many other chronic pain conditions
- Initial assessment and treatment is 45 min - $80
- Follow up Treatment 45 min - $80
- Follow up Treatment 30 min - $50
Acupuncture Tips & News
Peripheral Neuropathy, which attacks the peripheral nerves of the body, is a neurologic condition that is much more...Read Post
Millions of Canadians suffer from anxiety which often has a detrimental effect on their daily lives. In most cases,...Read Post
Did you know that an acupuncturist works with musculoskeletal pain? They have experience and the tools that it takes...Read Post