Chiropractic Services In Barrie
At Pro Motion Healthcare we stand out from all other Chiropractic clinics in Barrie! Our Chiropractor is a trained Orthopedic Surgeon from Europe with years of experience in pain management. We offer realistic treatment plans and no long term commitments. The initial appointment is 60 minutes and follow-ups are 30 minutes. WE DONT TAKE SHORTCUTS.
Why Choose Us?
- We will ensure that all expectations are met. From assessment to treatment, booking to billing, and intake to discharge, your experience with Pro Motion Healthcare is our top priority — we guarantee
- Our Chiropractor is involved in on-going post-graduate courses, ensuring current and research based treatment approaches in addition to have over 8 years of practice as an orthopedic surgeon from Europe.
- Majority of our patients come to Pro Motion Healthcare for chiropractic treatments because their doctor recommended it or from someone who been here before.
- Most Insurance companies allow for direct billing for Chiropractor, Massage and Acupuncture. We will be able to help you with complicated paperwork for MVA, WSIB and direct billing.
- We offer Flexible Hours throughout the week and Saturday.
Conditions We Treat:
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Post Surgery
- Cervicogenic Headaches
- Arthritis including Osteoarthritis and Degenerative disc disease
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains and Strains of muscles and ligaments
- Frozen Shoulder
- Running injuries
- Patello-Femoral Pain Syndrome (PFPS)
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfer’s Elbow
- Heel and Foot Pain
- TMJ Dysfunction (jaw pain)
- Repetitive Strain
- Hip Impingement (Femoro-Acetabular Impingement)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Injury
- Joint Dislocation
- Following joint replacement
- Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries
- Dizziness, Vertigo and Imbalance
- Chronic Pain Syndromes
- …..ask what else we can help with!
- Manual Hands On
- Medical Taping
- Therapeutic Modalities – Cold Laser, Shock Wave, Russian & Interferential Current, Moist Heat & Cold Therapy
- Ergonomic Education
- Neurological Rehabilitation
Physiotherapy Tips & News
After getting in a car accident, one of the most important things you can do to regain your health is to participate...Read Post