Pro Motion Healthcare is a leading pain management and physiotherapy clinic in Barrie. Our Physiotherapists are always on the leading edge of new technology, new techniques and new methods of helping our patients achieve optimum physical health.
We offer Free Initial Assesstment
Why Choose Us?
- We will ensure that all expectations are met. From assessment to treatment, booking to billing, and intake to discharge, your experience with Pro Motion Healthcare is our top priority — we guarantee
- Our Physiotherapist involved in on-going post-graduate courses, ensuring current and research based treatment approaches and are active instructors at Advanced Physical Therapy Education Institute.
- Majority of our patients come to Pro Motion Healthcare for physiotherapy because their doctor recommended it or from someone who been here before.
- Most Insurance companies allow for direct billing for Physiotherapy, Massage and Acupuncture. We will be able to help you with complicated paperwork for MVA, WSIB and direct billing.
- We offer Flexible Hours throughout the week and Saturday.
Conditions We Treat:
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Post Surgery
- Cervicogenic Headaches
- Arthritis including Osteoarthritis and Degenerative disc disease
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains and Strains of muscles and ligaments
- Frozen Shoulder
- Running injuries
- Patello-Femoral Pain Syndrome (PFPS)
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfer’s Elbow
- Heel and Foot Pain
- TMJ Dysfunction (jaw pain)
- Repetitive Strain
- Hip Impingement (Femoro-Acetabular Impingement)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Injury
- Joint Dislocation
- Following joint replacement
- Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries
- Dizziness, Vertigo and Imbalance
- Chronic Pain Syndromes
- …..ask what else we can help with!
- Manual Hands On
- Medical Taping
- Therapeutic Modalities – Cold Laser, Shock Wave, Russian & Interferential Current, Moist Heat & Cold Therapy
- Ergonomic Education
- Neurological Rehabilitation
Physiotherapy Tips & News
After getting in a car accident, one of the most important things you can do to regain your health is to participate...Read Post